Car delivery the CarShop way.
CarShop has always made buying easy. That’s why, long before it was fashionable, we were a pioneer in Home Delivery, allowing customers to purchase vehicles without ever setting foot in one of our stores.
How it works
Just pick out the car you want, answer a few questions, and we’ll bring that car to your door. And if it doesn’t live up to all we promised, we’ll take it back — or come pick it up.
- Pick the car you want from our inventory. All our Certified vehicles are available for home delivery. Click “Home Delivery” in that car’s inventory listing to access a simple form.
- Once the form is submitted, a CarShop representative will call you to discuss delivery and address any questions you may have.
- To reserve the vehicle, you’ll be asked for your driver’s license and insurance information, plus the registration and title of your car, provided you’re trading one in. You’ll also be asked to make a $500 down payment via credit card.
- We’ll deliver your car as soon as the next business day. Delivery is free within 50 miles, even if you choose to return the car. If the car is outside 50 miles, or is transferred from a different metropolitan area, additional delivery time and a transfer fee will be required.
- At the time of delivery, you’ll need a check plus the title, keys and remotes for any car you’re trading in.
- If you change your mind, it’s OK. You can reject the car immediately for any reason. If it’s a CarShop Certified vehicle, you can return it for up to 5 days. We’ll even pick it up, free.
- After the first delivery, subsequent deliveries incur a $50 charge — but one that’s fully refundable should you purchase a vehicle with us.
- Need help post delivery? Our attentive sales associates and ASE-certified technicians are always here to help.